Friday, August 1, 2014

Merry Lammas!!!

And we're back around to the harvest season again.  Wasn't Beltane yesterday?!?!

But then again I still can't believe it's the beginning of August.  Which means in less than three months I'll be holding my little son.  And that puts harvest season into a new perspective. I mean of course every year we watch the warmth leave and know we have to stock the larder and get the fuzzy blankets out in preparation of the hibernation to come.  But with a little one on the way, and coming on fast, I realize the many things that we have to get done to prepare for this little life, and it's not just bringing in the harvest.

So here is to a prosperous year full of abundance, and that this energy will assist me in preparing the way for the nesting time with our new child.

Blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment