Thursday, July 10, 2014

My Five Month Hiatus!

So that is a very nice title for stating that the last five months have been hectic and my blogs have become number 236 and 237 on my list of things to keep up with.

And I feel terrible about it.

I love talking about these simple things that I observe about life.  And, now that I'm six months pregnant, there were probably many simple things that I could have discussed as they were happening.  As the winter finally broke, and the few weeks of beautiful spring happened, and the summer came in hot and humid there were probably many simple moments, now lost.  Animals have been born, gardens planted, plants are growing, and my belly keeps getting bigger and bigger, like my feet.  And yet not one post from me.

No more I say!  No more!

So that is why I am writing this post.  To start up again what I started before.  To keep those simple things coming.  To share in this remarkable new life that is growing in me.  To revel and celebrate those little things in life that make living worth while!

And I will certainly do that, with my next post.

Glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment